Organizing Spice Tins on Your Fridge

Category Kitchen
This is a creative way to find more storage space in your kitchen. This is a guide about organizing spice tins on your fridge.

I was at my friend Erin's house for dinner over the weekend and I noticed she had her spice tins displayed in this super creative way. She bought rare earth style magnets at Fred Meyer and stuck all her spice tins to the side of her fridge using 2 magnets per tin.

Magnetic spice tins are really popular right now, but require buying a whole new set. Erin said she really liked the idea and had been thinking of purchasing them until she realized all her spices were all ready in tins.

Another great tip she shared with me is that she turns the tins around when they are empty so she knows to buy more of that spice to fill the tin back up.

This is a great way to organize your spice tins up and out of the way. I also love the way they look displayed on the side of the fridge.

Videos

Watch the video to discover a simple way to organize your spice tins.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes