Unusual Fudge Recipe

Just ran across this recipe for fudge that is rather unusual, but ez to prepare...got it from a friend that said his mother use to make it....it makes a large amount!

1 lb. butter
1 lb. velveeta cheese
4 lbs. powdered sugar
1 cup cocoa
1 Tablespoon vanilla

Melt butter and cheese. Add rest of ingredients. Chill.

-BillieK

Has anyone tried this recipe?

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

No I have not tried this but I did see it online when i was looking for a good fudge recipe I wanted to try it but to be honest I was a little scared to put cheese in my fudge!

I have had the 'cheese fudge'..............it's ok, but do a search for the "See's fudge" recipe and you'll LOVE LOVE LOVE it...................I promise

I have tried this and I don't like it! You still taste the cheese and you end up thinking...ewwww what is this suppose to taste like?

Comment

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Candies FudgeDecember 15, 2004
Easy Fudge Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 15, 2016 at 10:23:45 AM on 10.0.2.46 in 579 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.