Tortilla Strips From Leftover Wraps

Every so often I buy wraps and try to vary the flavors that I select. If it turns out that it is a flavor that my family is not crazy about, I end up with a lot of wraps which I certainly can't eat all by myself. Here's what I do, take the wrap and cut it into thin strips. Take a non stick frying pan and add a little oil to the pan. When it gets hot, add the strips. Watching carefully, allow one side to become slightly golden and then flip on the other side. When that side becomes golden, remove the strips and place on a paper towel to absorb any oil. These are great sprinkled on a salad or any kind of soup, especially tortilla chicken soup or just to nibble on.

Enjoy.

By joesgirl from Beverly, MA

Allow me to share how i make my famous san diego tacos. Have cooked hamburger ready and your cheese shredded. Heat up oil in the pan, place your tortilla in it and quickly flip it and put the cheese then the meat on fast! fold it over and in like 30 seconds youve got a delicious crispy browned taco! soooooooooo good and then you can add lettuce, tomato, salsa and anything you like. - EVERYONE LOVES THESE! (you're welcome lol)