Tippy (Maine Coon)

Tippy is our 5 year old Maine Coon. Tippy walked into the door of our house 5 years ago on a hot summer night and never left. She picked US I guess you could say. We ran an add in the newspaper trying to find her owner, posted signs around the neighborhood with her photo and no one answered it. She has truly been the joy of our family.

Tippy loves balls! Her favorite pastime is slapping her favorite toys around the house

My youngest son Garrett was only 2 years old the day Tippy came into our lives and she has adopted him as her baby. If he gets hurt and cries, she is the first by his side, she sleeps with him and follows him everywhere he goes. Tippy is also a mute cat. She never makes a peep, so we have taught her kitty sign language, that she understands. She is a very special little lady to us and we are sooo happy that she found us!

Tippy the Cat

By Lavida from Medford, OR

Cat and young boy sharing an ice cream cone.

Maine Coons are some of the most special creatures

that God made. Your letter was like a fresh breeze

of happiness blowing through my day. It brought

back many sweet and precious memories of our

Scrapper and KitKat.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

All the best to you, Tippy and your little family.

Julia in Orlando, FL

I have a Maine Coon named Lurch and he is the gentlest giant. They are wonderful cats and I can't imagine ever being without one. Who ever lost Tippy lost a treasure.

Tippy is a sweetie and your son will always have happy memories of her. Maine Coons are like a dog in a cat suit.

My family has been honored to be adopted twice by a Maine Coon. First was a big tom we named Tugger and the second was a gentle female we named Precious. Both gave us so many fun times and laughs. I miss them.

how big is Tippy? and do you know where one could get a Maine Coon...without just finding one on your doorstep?!?

What a sweet story! Apparently Tippy just knew her destiny and she was supposed to belong to your family! Isn't it wonderful how much joy our animals can add to our lives.

What a cute photo. Cats are the most loving graceful

My sister has a Maine Coon cat that plays fetch just like a dog. The cat uses a foam golf ball. And you don't have to start the game, he will often start by finding his ball and bringing it to you! I've never seen a cat do this before.

Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
Photos Pets CatsJuly 26, 2006
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos