FruitBeverages

Juicing Recipes

My husband has decided to start "Juicing" again. I need some recipes that are out of the 'Norm' and if you add any supplements what are they and what are their functions?

Laurie from Nevada

Answers

other ways to use the pulp from juicing. i feel it is a sin ;)to just toss away the good leftovers from veggies and fruits so i am kinda making stuff up and if its good i send it in to share.

here are my two recent additions.

(if they are duplicates of somebody else, forgive me)

#1 veggy meatloaf casserole

i mixed together hamburger, beaten eggs, crumbled crackers, seasonings and my pouch of parsley, celery, carrots, beets, cabbage and apple pulp. after the meatloaf is cooked you can layer meatloaf, green beans, topped with mashed potatoes. variations, add cheese, peas, sour cream. very yummy

#2 fruity coffee cake

in a 9x12 casserole dish i layered my pouch of papaya, mango, peach, and pineapple pulp then spread a simple coffee cake recipe batter over the top sealing in the edges, topped with the crumbly topping and nuts and baked. this taste like a peach cobbler. hope you enjoy