How to Juice Lemons

Category Fruit
Many people enjoy juicing lemons for recipes or just to add to water. This guide has tips on how to juice lemons.

If you are juicing lemons, limes or other citrus fruit, warming the fruit up a little before juicing will increase your yield. This page includes tips about how to get more juice out of your lemon.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Frozen lemons are amazing for juicing. When defrosted they are soft, and just bursting with high quality juice. This is a guide about use whole frozen lemons for juice.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

If you have a lemon tree in your yard like me, I try to incorporate lemons in my everyday cooking, beverages or daily use. I am not a fan of pulp and seeds, so this inexpensive lemon juicer is very useful for that reason.

This juicer is self explanatory to use, catches the seeds/pulp perfectly and, most of all, it is easy to wash. I absolutely love it!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes