Cleaning Soiled Leather & Fabric Purse

Help-I need advice on how to clean a leather and fabric Coach purse that is soiled. Specifically, it is the Ladybug Coach purse. The outside has lime green/beige Coach fabric w/scattered faux diamonds and patent leather ladybug embellishments, and is trimmed with a caramel colored leather handle and purse bottom. Both the leather and fabric are moderately soiled. The inside is bright lime green w/zipper and lime green leather embellishment and is lightly soiled. Any cleaning advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Barb from Napa, CA

Pls. help have leather coach, not purse! Need help with cleaning, very stained and discolored by sun. Can you offer any advice? Greatly appreciated. thanks!

Try Lovin My Bags products. You can google them. They have cleaning products for leather, some information about how to clean leather...but best of all, if all else fails, they restore leather handbags.

I need help on how to clean a leather chair that has spilled milk all over it. What do I do?

Editor's Note: First wipe it all up with a clean cloth. Then with a damp cloth or sponge, wipe it off again to get any sticky stuff up. Then dry it really well.

Please rescue me! I need some advice on what products are good to use to clean my Coach purse with.

Thanks

I have a coach purse that is soiled. Help! What can I use to clean it with?

There is a little lipstick on my coach bag (on the fabric part, not leather)...can you help me? I heard that hairspray will take stains out, with a light brushing, but will that harm my bag?

Thanks

I have a multi colored coach bag and just needs to be cleaned for dirt and the same with my wallet. What would you suggest?

Can I take my coach purse to the dry cleaners?

I have a older Dooney and Burke purse, it is a satchel purse and i have stains of dirt on the inside on the purse right at the top. On entry so to speak. From my hands I assume. Gee I had no idea my hands were so dirty! I have like the red color has run on the outside of the purse. It is almost a fabric and i have actually used a home dry cleaning kit and my dryer to get this a little cleaner . It didn't do to much. Do I need to spend a lot of money to have it dry cleaned pro way? Thanks for your help deb debbieannawadsworth AT gmail.Com

Oh, I'm so happy to find this site! I JUST got my first Dooney and Bourke for Christmas and accidently got a pen mark on it. I dried a little bit of dawn on a wet paper towel, and it came right out! Thank you so much!

I need help on removing wine stain from a new Coach Madison leather bag.

Photo of a yellow fabric purse.
Cleaning a Fabric Purse
Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherSeptember 3, 2005
Leather Purse
Cleaning Oil Stains on a Leather Purse
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Leather Wallet
Re-dyeing Leather
🎉
🎄