Giving Yourself an Instant Facelift

Any ideas or recipes on how to give yourself an instant facelift?

dixie35481 from Alabama

Dont laugh, this really works, simply rub Preparation H ointment on your wrinkles and watch them fade away. This works for several hours. It is especially effective at temporarily removing wrinkles around your eyes.

It should be the 'cream' Prep H. Besides, it smells (no smell) better than the ointment (yuck). Models use this to decrease puffyness around thier eyes. Also be sure to wash it off after awhile as it could cause breakouts.

I don't know as it is an instant face lift.......but you might try washing face with a cotton ball dipped in a bit of oil...and then touched in sugar crystals....wash your face gently with this.....very gently so as not to scratch.......

For a dewy soft look.....add a teasp of HONEY to your sink full of warm water....dip wash cloth in..wash with mix..and it will pull moisture to your face from the air.......

I like to wash my face with Red tea..Rooiboos tea....from South Africa.....it leaves my face soft and looking younger......

S M I L E !

Hope this will help you............

Anti aging Face Lift Mask Recipe

1/4 cup heavy whipping cream

1 med. banana - peeled

1 vitamin E capsule

Mash together cream and banana. Stir in contents of capsule.

Smooth onto face and neck.

Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.

Wipe off with damp cloth. Your face will feel smooth and soft.

OR

This wife of King Louis XVI of France was a legendary beauty. Many believe that this mixture was the secret of her clear and glowing skin - so much so that it's still used as a popular facial treatment in France. This mask is suitable for all skin types, but the witch hazel and lemon can be harsh on dry skin. If you indulge, be sure to use your regular moisturiser afterwards.

You will need:

1 egg

Juice of one lemon

4 tbsp cup non-fat dry milk powder

1 tbsp witch hazel

Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well. Alternatively, you can blend them together by using a fork or a wire whisk. Apply the mixture to your face, neck and chest and allow it to dry for around 15 minutes. Use the remaining cream as a cleanser to remove the mask. Then, rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

This message is for Acesnanna (25) - you mention that you use Red Tea, Roiboos tea from South Africa.

I would like to try your idea very much, but I live in Houston, Texas in the US and don't know where to buy this tea.

Would you (or anybody else!) be able to tell me either where I can buy this tea, or if there is another name for the tea.

Thanks!

smoochie (20);

Google: http://www.rooibos.com

Then the "Annique rooibos story" will open

Click on: "international partners" at the bottom of the page and you will find a list of international distributors.

Yes, we do drink Rooibos in SA!!

Good luck!

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes FaceApril 16, 2006
Jar of instant oatmeal.
Homemade Instant Oatmeal Recipes
Refurbished a Ceiling Fan
Refurbishing a Ceiling Fan
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Dining Chairs
Reupholstering Dining Chairs
🎄