Looking for Large Wooden Clothespins

I am trying to find large wooden clothes pins to hang on my washroom wall. Does any one know where to look?

Judith from Hummels Wharf, PA

Hi, Look for big clothes pins in a dollar store or Odd Job Lot, good luck.

I put 'wooden clothespins' into the search box on eBay, and got 20 listings. Most were for the vintage round Quaker type, but there were also 6-inchers, really cute. I like your idea. God bless you! --Kim

I just happened to see them at Hobby Lobby yesterday. Hope you can find what you need for your great idea!

www.sunshinecrafts.com 20 count for$1.49 item #9150-97

If your a crafter! hold onto your hat...their stock is the ultimate..I've ordered several times..never disappointed.

Keeper in NC

Recently bought some at the Hispanic Groc. where I pay bills, but I was grossly disappointed in the poor quality. I'm going to watch for them in garage sales this summer. Good luck and God bless, : )

Not sure what size you are referring to but clothes pins that are about 1 inch wide and 5 inches long can be purchased at scrapbook stores.

Look at "Vermont Country Store". They have lots of old-fashioned household items.

Might want to try Ballard Designs

This may be too late for you, but the craft store Michaels or A.C Moore sells them. Some are about 5 inches and some are 10 inches tall. The 5 inch ones are about 1 dollar a piece. They are in the wooden craft section. The items you would paint. If you are hanging them in your laundry room you could use some acrylic paint and change the color of them to spice it up a bit. Sounds fun! Hope this helped.

This may be too late for you... but the craft store Michaels or A.C Moore sells them. Some are about 5 inches and some are 10 inches tall. The 5 inch ones are about 1 dollar a piece. They are in the wooden craft section. The items you would paint. If you are hanging them in your laundry room you could use some acrylic paint and change the color of them to spice it up a bit. Sounds fun! Hope this helped.

I have 2 new 9 in. I live in Herndon

March 6, 2008 Flag

I am looking for large wooden clothes pins with metal spring for pinching power, approx 6" long and at least one inch wide. Tiny island looking for large clothespins. Aloha, BHO from Hawaii

Answers:

Looking for Large Wooden Clothespins

I'm in Vermont. And where I go to look for hard to find products is http://www.vermontcountrystore.com If they don't have it you can request it and they really do their best to find what you need! good luck! (01/24/2005)

By kassi59

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 6, 2008
Clothespins
Uses for Clothespins
Wooden Spoon Deer
Wooden Spoon Reindeer Craft
A cute bird made with a clothespin.
Crafts Made With Clothespins
A green decorative tray painted with gold leaves.
Making a Painted Wooden Tray
🎄