Uses for Mini Reese's Pieces Containers

I have collected a half dozen of the orange plastic containers in which mini Reese's Pieces are sold. They are too cute to throw away! What can I do with them?

- Coreen in Idaho

I am assuming these are the same thing as the M & M tubes? I've never seen Reeses ones....

if they are, my son uses them to hold his allowance coins and dollar bills in.

They're similar, but only about 4" long. The cap can come all the way off, or you can just open a tiny hatch big enough for the mini Reese's Pieces to come out. I have my crochet hooks in an M&M's tube and it's working pretty well, though it comes open sometimes by itself.

The new State Quarters fit in them. A good way to collect the quarters.

(1) Use them to hold smaller items when you travel or in a diaper bag like Q tips or cotton balls.

(2) Make small "emergency" sewing kits with a needle, some black and white thread and a standard button.

(3) Keep four basic crayons in one for drawing while waiting at restaurants, drive-thrus, etc.

(4) Use for small individual treats for children, like Cheerios, goldfish, or M&M's. Let them decorate their own tube with markers or stickers.

(5) Reuse M&M mini tubes to hold quarters for the car wash, pay phone, newspaper, etc.

(6) Reuse M&M mini tubes for token holders at places like Chuck E. Cheese's.

(7) Use for toothpick holder in your picnic basket.

(8) Fill with beans and make your child (3 yrs and older) maracas .

The tubes that M&M Minis come in are the perfect size for holding quarters. They hold a little more than a roll ($10). I like to keep one in my purse for pop and snacks when we're traveling.

By Camilla

wash, rinse, and then clean with rubbing alcohol. When dry, store tweezers, cotton balls, q-tips, & other first aid items.I would imagine that would work to keep supplies clean, dry & easy to transport. Label them with a permanent marker or pieces of tape.

If you still have the reese's mini containers, would you be wiling to sell them? I have searched high & low for these containers & have had not luck. I can't even find the M&M mini container. All I would need is 2 of them. I use them during ultra-marathons & triathlons to hold my salt tablets. Please let me know. Thank you, James

Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds