Homemade All Purpose Skin Wipes

For inexpensive all purpose skin wipes, I fill plastic reusable baby wipe containers or (other plastic containers with lids) with a mixture of distilled water and a few drops of baby body wash. I then add a few paper towels or napkins to the mixture and place the containers in convenient places throughout my home. It works well in older children's bedrooms for pencil markings or sneaky snack messes. It works wonders on preschoolers and baby messes. And is handy in the kitchen for quick clean up or in between hand washes. The entire solution is a fraction of the cost of name brand wipes and I control the size of the towelets.

By Anita from Temecula, CA

Homemade Antibacterial Wipes, A man cleaning his hands with an antibacterial wipe.
Homemade Antibacterial Wipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes General PurposeApril 1, 2008
All Purpose Flour
What is All Purpose Flour?
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Someone cleaning a kitchen counter with cleaner.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes