Knorr Box Country Chicken Recipe

I am looking for a recipe that used to be on the back of the Knorr Box, the one you would use to make spinach dip. It was called something like country chicken. It was great and I had saved the recipe but my computer died and they don't even have it on their site. Thanks in advance for any help.

Angela from Painesville, OH

Best Answer

Here is a recipe that is from Knorr. It is called Country Chicken Skillet.

http://www.russmarket.com/whatscook ... recipes/detail_rec.html?recipeID=291

Jess

Best Answer

This recipe was on the back of the Knorr's Vegetable Soup Mix box. Hope this is what you wanted! Donna

Knorr's Spinach Dip Recipe

1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry

1 pkg Knorr's vegetable soup mix

1 small can water chestnuts, chopped

1 1/2 cups sour cream

1 cup mayonnaise

Mix the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Pour in the soup mix, water chestnuts and spinach. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for at least four hours. Stir before serving.

Best Answer

I HAVE THE RECIPE! Love it! I alter it slightly, but I will sent it as it appeared on the back of the box. I thought that I had lost it also and did quite a bit of searching through recipe boxes, etc. and finally did find it.

COUNTRY CHICKEN SKILLET

2 Tbl. margarine or butter

1-1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

1 c. water

1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix

1/4 tsp. dillweed

1/2 c. sour cream

Melt margarine in lg. skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and brown, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.

Stir water, soup mix and dill into skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is tender. Place chicken on platter.

Remove skillet from heat. Stir in sour cream. Spoon sauce over chicken. If desired, serve with noondes.

Hi Angela!!! This one is similar to the one Jess has posted but with a few more ingredients.

Country French Chicken http://www.recipezaar.com/65777

http://us.knorr.com/kitchen_searchResultsMRS.asp

Hey there..I went into their web site and did a search for "Country Chicken" and it popped up with a soup recipe. So, then I searched for just "Chicken" and quite a few pgs. came up so I'll let you check it out and search around a bit.Good Luck. :o)

Thank you everyone!

I loved this recipe and was searching for it too. Heather thank you so much for posting it. I usually add some broccoli and chopped carrots to it. I'm very excited to have the recipe again and will be making it tonight!

Spinach dip made from Knorr soup mix.
Recipes Using Knorr Soup Mix
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryMay 31, 2007
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎉
🎄