Can I use oxiclean powder in my dishwasher?

Can I use regular oxiclean powder in my dishwasher?

Misterbobby from Northern Kentucky

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

No, but there is a FANTASTIC detergent for dishwashers made by OxyClean. I have it delivered by the case every few months because it is not available in stores. But it works so well that we never have to pre-wash anything. Takes the work out of using the dishwasher. And, no bleachy smell while it's running, either!

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesSeptember 26, 2006
OxiClean
OxiClean Reviews
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:36:26 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.