Fruit Salad With Orange Poppy Dressing
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 (11 oz.) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can peaches, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) bag frozen strawberries, or fresh sliced
Combine the pudding mix, orange juice, and poppy seeds together. Pour the pudding mixture over the oranges, peaches, and pineapple. Refrigerate overnight. Add the sliced bananas and strawberries before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 7:43:22 AM on 10.0.0.237 in 789 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us