Reuse Dry Cleaning Plastic as Trash Bag

I use the bags that cover the drycleaning for light duty trash bags, I just twist up the end that the hanger goes through and tie a knot in it, They're great for lightweight trash!

By jazzyjuls from Ellicott City, MD

Or if there are small holes, I use mine for recycling. I don't have to separate glass from plastic from metal. It all goes in one bag and every two weeks I get quite a lot together. If I happen to have a dry cleaning bag, it gets used!

Anytime I get a large bag somewhere, I save it for trash of some sort: dry cleaning, yard mulch bags, pet food bags, large store bags, bags that covered a small appliance inside it's box, etc. And everytime I use one, I think of the change that I've just deposited into my IRA account. I truly believe that if you can a difference with the small stuff, you will be able to handle the big things better.

I thought I was the only one. I use them when recycling cans and bottles.

Uses for Dry Cleaning Bags
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 4, 2010
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans