Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I am searching for a discontinued wall border and pillow for my new grandson's room. It is made by Kidsline and it is the Over the Moon pattern. Does anyone know where I can get it? I have checked with Kidsline and they don't have any left in their stock.

Teresa from Henderson, NC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

November 4, 2008 Flag

I am searching for a discontinued wall border for my new grandson's room. It is by Kidsline and it is the Over the Moon pattern. Does anyone know where I can get it? I have checked with Kidsline and they don't have any left in their stock.

Lynda

Answers:

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

Hope you can find it here:

http://www.usawallpaper.com

http://www.bordergallery.com
(05/27/2005)

By Carol

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I know that Ebay has many Over The Moon pieces--including the border paper. Just type in "kidsline over the moon" in the search box, and you can see what's currently available. Good luck! (06/27/2005)

By Casey

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I have some over the moon border as well as some of the other hard to find pieces. Thanks (08/25/2005)

By jpurvis

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I have a few rolls of the border as well as other items, clothes hanger, wall hang, full set, etc.

klrummelhart @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) (09/22/2005)

By Kelly

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Moon Cake
Moon Cake Recipes
Blue Moon Sand
Making Moon Sand
Drawing of an astronaut on the moon holding a flag.
Moon Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:11:55 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.