Sherlock and Watson (Mini Dachshunds)

Sherlock and Watson are 7 month old Mini Dachshunds. I got them in February. Sherlock is noisy has to check out everything. Only cuddles when he's in the mood. Watson is cuddly always, so gets a lot of sleep. Very affectionate. You'll never need to wash your face or hand when you're holding him if he's awake.

By LRP from Lowell, MA

Cute and happy puppies!

Thank you for sharing!!

Northern Virginia

Oh thank you for putting a smile on my face!

I had a rough day and this was soo cute. I like the

color of Sherlock & Watson

These guys look like long-hairs? Are they? They are such great dogs! The one on the right looks like my Osgood; He and my other current dog, Doodad, are rescued LH Minis. I had another beautiful girl that I lost in January after 10 years. My father also had one, my brother has two. Your guys are adorable, and the names are great. Thanks for sharing the fun picture!

They are darling! They have the same dispositions as my sister's Shi-Tzus - one loving and one standoffish. Give them a big hug and kiss for me.

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Photos PetsAugust 14, 2006
Bottle Propagator
Mini Greenhouses Using Recycled Materials
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Square version of tree top.
Making Recycled Paper Mini Trees
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds