Couch Potato

Couch Potato

Fuzzball decided this was his couch. We bought it at Big Lots for porcelain dolls but as he was the boss of the house, it became his. He had a bed in every room so that he could be near us. He got hit by a car just after 9/11 and we miss him dearly. Our pets are wonderful to enjoy while we have them :)

By Maryanne

Now that is really cute,

My kitty is white, and loves my rocking chair

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He's beautiful, I'm so sorry that he's gone, I know how much you must miss him.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you for your kind words, each of you. Yes, we miss him every day. They come in your home and fill it with fun and love. A white kitty in a rocking chair would be very pretty. So glad you have him. Again, thank you so much.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He is so precious. I am sorry about your loss, he had a great life & he still lives on in pictures & memories. Very Cute : )

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh, that is so cute........and so sad that you lost him. I am so happy that I don't live on a road. I have four cats.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you Gourdlady, SabrinaMira, MissyD and dsbaby14. I appreciate your kindnesses. Yes, living near a busy road isn't good. He went through several properties to get to it. Our new boy stays inside. We have many pictures of him and you are right that he will live on in our memories. Very, very good people on this website :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes