Valentine Collection of Tulips and Crocus

This is my Valentine collection of red tulips and white crocus. We just had a rain and then the sun came out. I love taking pictures with raindrops on the plants! They actually have bloomed for Valentine's Day once, now are a bit later. They are unique in that the bud starts way down in the heart of the leaves and works it's way up as it opens fuller.

By Betty from Cowichan Bay, BC

That is a truly beautiful shot of flowers - you should be proud of it. Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless you!

How lovely. You live in a beautiful part of the world.

Thanks, it is lovely living on Vancouver Island. I used to live in northern Alberta so know what cold & snow is all about too! I do enjoy gardening & do get a bit carried away with having an acreage to do it in! The primulas & daffodils are so lovely now too. I'll have to send in more pictures.

Row of Tulips
Growing Tulips
Home and Garden Gardening FlowersApril 3, 2007
Mulching Tulips
Mulching Tulips
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Growing Crocus
Growing Crocus