FurnitureCleaning

Cleaning a Tempurpedic Mattress

How can I get pee and other stains off my Tempurpedic mattress? It's cashmere.

David from Yucaipa, CA

Use Nature's Miracle. You can find it at any pet store. I used that on a futon mattress that was soooo dense. Pretty much pour it on, soak up what you can, then let it air for as long as you can. My other thought is diluted vinegar - it cleans odors and the vinegar smell will go away.

Tempurpedic mattress are not cashmnere, unless there's a cover on it, and some mattresses have one.

Tempurpedic uses a very dense foam, commonly called memory foam. For the price you paid for that mattress, I would call the manufacturer. It's their business to know how to clean it.

If it doesn't have a waterproof cover, I would get one.