Avocado Corn Relish
- 2 avocados (seeded and coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels
- 3 Tbsp. finely diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno (finely diced, measure to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (I use parsley)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. light or regular sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange fresh or frozen kernels on baking sheet and toast for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. Stir as needed. For Dip: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature with corn chips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 10:04:24 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us