Lab Pit Mix Puppy

I recently got a Lab Pit mix puppy. I am having trouble training her. She keeps going to the bathroom in my house. I take her out on a regular bases but she continues to keep doing it. She also rips up boxes, trash all the house. I'm wondering what I can do to train her better where I can leave her alone at my house.

Terrene from Latham, NY

I have owned pits for the past 4 years and have also owned 2 Labs. She is a puppy and just like a child she has to be taught. Is she kenneled? Taken out every 2 hours? Are you spanking her when she messes?

Right now I have the father of 3 litters. He's all Pit brindle but has Staffordshire and Colby Pit. I have his second daughter who is 8 months and against my word looks to be pregnant by the lab across the street.

I also have a 12 week old puppy from his second litter. She chewed through one of my computer cables and chews on everything. She's gotten better with behavior when I let her roam. She's kenneled overnight and roams during the day. I also bought her a squeak toy animal and shes not chewing as much. Hope this helps.

When you take her out give her a treat and still spend a little more time outside. And when you take her out, stop at the door, and bark. I no it sounds funny but that will show her that's what she needs to do to go out.

Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Pit BullFebruary 10, 2007
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Yellow Labrador
Yellow Labrador Breed Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos