Biskit (Yorkshire Terrier)

Biskit is a 6 month old Yorkshire Terrier.

My 11 and a 1/2 year old Maltese had a seizure and died Jan 2, 2009. I went to craigslist on Jan 13 and answered 3 ads for rescue dogs. Biskit's former mom answered and he was mine at 6:40 PM Jan 14, 2009.

Biskit likes to play with stuffies, squeaky togs, chew rawhide bones of every size and shape. Most of all he loves to ride his "sister" Candie who is a Bichon puppy mill survivor. Candie has a very calm, sweet nature. Biskit rides her sideways, front ways, back ways any way he can. Candie is not happy about that. i got Biskit a crate today!

Biskit really likes to run up the stairs 24/7. He will blitz through the entire house, go up the steps and cry to be taken down. He is not supposed to go up or down stairs or jump on or off furniture. He has a congenital leg defect. His left rear leg does not bend.

By Linda from Brooklyn, NY

Oh Bless it's heart, how sweet of a baby you have! I love that you rescued the darling. Have fun and give it lots of love from me in Tennessee!

Aww! I too got my yorkie off craigslist about 8 months ago!! Dakota was her name we decided to keep it she is truly a little sweetie she looks like biscuit we don't think though she is PURE yorkie because we never have to have her hair cut it doesnt grow long like the other yorkies do! We paid 125.00 for her but you know what? She was the best investment! I am glad that you found your precious little boy and gave him a great forever home!

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 27, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Pudding
Yorkshire Pudding Recipes