Bringing The Shine Back On A Linoleum Floor

How can I get the shine back on my linoleum floor?

Thank you,

Katie from NY

It's been years since I did this and I lived in Mississippi at the time, but we went to a janitorial supply and got something for the floor AND the counter top that worked great! Give them a call.

3 PARTS WATER 1 PART VINEGAR. THEY WILL SHINE LIKE NEW....GOOD LUCK

There are 2 light brownish/yellowish stains on our all white linoleum floor in the kitchen that were caused by little seeds stuck to our shoes from a tree in the backyard. They started out as pea-sized stains and when I started to wipe them to clean, they spread into 2 large areas of stains about 2 feet long. How can I whiten them. We have tried many stain-removal & cleaning products, nothing has worked. Open to ANY suggestions.

thank you..

I use clorox floor and surface cleaner with water. It seems to help my dull floor. I used car wax on a small area, but it made it too slippery. Does anyone have another idea like car wax without the slip? Mop and glow does not seem to help. I am going to try the light idea for the yellow spots.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJanuary 10, 2005
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Paint can with red paint.
Removing Paint from Linoleum
Cleaning Discolored Linoleum
🎉
🎄