Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Bringing The Shine Back On A Linoleum Floor

0EmailPrintFollowSave

How can I get the shine back on my linoleum floor?

Thank you,

Katie from NY

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By christy 2 5 01/14/2005 Flag

It's been years since I did this and I lived in Mississippi at the time, but we went to a janitorial supply and got something for the floor AND the counter top that worked great! Give them a call.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By MARY (Guest Post) 01/23/2005 Flag

3 PARTS WATER 1 PART VINEGAR. THEY WILL SHINE LIKE NEW....GOOD LUCK

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Kimbo (Guest Post) 01/18/2006 Flag

There are 2 light brownish/yellowish stains on our all white linoleum floor in the kitchen that were caused by little seeds stuck to our shoes from a tree in the backyard. They started out as pea-sized stains and when I started to wipe them to clean, they spread into 2 large areas of stains about 2 feet long. How can I whiten them. We have tried many stain-removal & cleaning products, nothing has worked. Open to ANY suggestions.
thank you..

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jane (Guest Post) 02/16/2008 Flag

I use clorox floor and surface cleaner with water. It seems to help my dull floor. I used car wax on a small area, but it made it too slippery. Does anyone have another idea like car wax without the slip? Mop and glow does not seem to help. I am going to try the light idea for the yellow spots.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes