How to Make Homemade Doggie Wipes

Can anyone tell me how to make homemade doggie wipes? I have two pugs that have a lot of allergies, and I want to make some that are unscented with no harsh chemicals.

Joyce from Winnsboro, LA

My daughter was very sensitive to baby wipes. I would buy the ones for sensitive skin and then rinse then well with warm water before I used them on her. This was also nice for her because they were warm! I hope this helps you.

I've heard of people using a roll of strong paper towels soaked in very diluted laundry softener. Since the pets can't talk, I'd suggest you try this on yourself to see if the dilution rate is ok.

Pets AdviceJune 9, 2007
flushing a toilet
Homemade Flushable Wipes
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes