Use Olive Oil To Remove Sap/Pitch

My dog had stepped in a big pile of sap/pitch and it covered her whole left back foot. I read somewhere where butter would help. I tried a stick of butter and it was working but not as quickly as I would have like. I then tried olive oil and I rubbed it in her paw between the pads and it literally melted away. She had sticks and rocks embedded in between her pads. Poor girl.

Make sure when you do this, it is either in a bath tub or out side. Also another helpful hint would be to wash the area off with Dawn liquid dish soap. It will take away the oily greasy mess. :o) Hope this helps someone!

By Barbie from Wenatchee, WA

Removing Tree Sap Stains
Removing Tree Sap
Pets Dogs GroomingJuly 20, 2008
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
Tree Sap
Cleaning Tree Sap from Carpet
Hand squeegying cleaner from a glass window by a tree
Cleaning Tree Sap From Glass
Sap spot and cleaning supplies.
Removing Tree Sap on Microfiber
🎉
🎄