Mocha Cappuccino

This is an alternative to the small "cans" of mocha cappuccino! Except for the instant coffee, I keep everything used in my cabinets all the time anyway. My hubby enjoys having a cup of cappuccino and reading in the evening before bed. Those premixed cans are expensive for what you get.

I was thrilled when I found this, he likes it better and it last much longer! You can mix more to taste; heavier on coffee or use a little more chocolate mix. First batch I made according to recipe and he didn't like the spices, Next batch, I left out the cinnamon and nutmeg and now he is hooked. :-)

• 2/3 cup instant coffee
  • 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
  • 1 cup powdered chocolate milk mix
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 3/8 tsp. nutmeg

Directions:

Place instant coffee into food processor and process until it becomes a fine powder, (alternative place in plastic storage bag and crush with rolling pin).

In large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in jar or jars with tight lids.

Add 3 tablespoons per 6 ounces.

Source: Organized Christmas

By brwnis65 from Hernando, MS

A cup of instant cappuccino made from a mix.
Cappuccino Mix Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages CoffeeFebruary 15, 2010
starbucks sign
Saving Money at Starbucks
Cappuccino Bon Bon
Cappuccino Bon Bon Recipes
Mocha Pie
Mocha Pie Recipes
Mocha Pudding Recipe
Mocha Pudding Recipe
🎄