Wholesome Juice Spritzers - Categories:

BeveragesFood Tips

Wholesome Juice Spritzers

Juice Spritzers are a great way for you and your kids to drink more water. Simply mix half juice and half sparkling water together in any container or glass. I prefer one with an easy close top, like an old Gatorade bottle, that way I can take it where ever I go and it won't spill)

The sparkling water can be bought in the aisle where they sell pop. It's just carbonated water, but don't buy "Club Soda" because it contains salt which will dehydrate you.

I love these juice spritzers! I've been drinking twice as much water ever since I've started adding half orange juice to my sparkling water. It's such a refreshing treat, especially when it's ice cold! And cranberry, grape, or tropical juice is just as good. Try them all!

By Cyinda from near Seattle

I do the same thing,but I also buy bottled water,and I mix juice,or a little bit of lemon juice,(not a whole lot,that will be a little tart,and also make you thirsty).I also do it with tap water,(only when I can't get to the store).I also drink just plain real cold water,tastes great when cold. Weezy

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJuly 15, 2008
A bowl of oatmeal.
Saving Money On Oatmeal
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
A glass of orange juice.
Saving Money on Juice