Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge

I am looking for peanut butter fudge for a diabetic.

Diane from NC

Diabetic Peanut Butter Fudge

http://www.recipezaar.com/133579

OK one thing you need to know you dont need a recipe just leave out the sugar and make it with splenda, or no sugar at all. Follow the recipe you have and leave out the sugar. Sugar is what causes diabetic shock, which brings me to my second point. My office that I just got hired at this week. Invited me to the office Christmas party with all the stuff included, but when I got there they refused to give me punch and I found out the pizza was for the staff appreciation of the year party after our party. I am a client in a disabled working environment. 80 % of the clients are extremely disabled and mentally challenged and it is more of a day care for their cheap family to dump them at for each day. The cookies were made with splenda and they didn't turn out well at all and tasted terrible, not that anyone offered me any and I waited an hour before the plate offered to everyone else was put down on a table to take one. I then went home. I felt they should have given the party for just the disabled then at least we could have had sugar punch for all and sugar cookies. I mean talk about my bosses being so petty to the non mentally retarded, as to not even think of my feelings or their feelings. I will never use splenda in any cookie I make ever. I wouldn't suggest it to you either. If you have to make the fudge thou make it without the sugar unless you like splenda.

Go to splenda.com . There are lots of recipes for sugar free goodies!