Blueberry Creamcheese Pie
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups blue berry pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Cream together cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Add lemon juice and blend well, pour into graham cracker crust. Top with pie filling and chill for 2 hours.
* You can use any flavor pie filling in this recipe
By IMAQT1962 from Illinois
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 5:19:44 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us