Black Ink on Hunter Green Pants - Categories:

LaundryCleaning

Black Ink on Hunter Green Pants

I got Ink on a pair of huntergreen pants and it's jet black ink, how should you treat it?

Trev

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If the ink is pen ink, try hair spray. Whatever you do, do not dry the pants in a dryer. If you treat them and the stain doesn't come out, drying will set the stain. Spray the area with regular hairspray and wash per instructions on the pants. Woolite also has a carpet/upholstry cleaning product that is designed for different types of stains. There are two different cleaners, one for organic (blood, sauces, etc.) and the other for greases, oils, etc. Try those also.

I sprayed WD-40 on ink in clothes. Let it sit for awhile (don't scrub it) then, try daubing it out with a clean cloth. Then, you wash it as usual.

I've had black ink on a light carpet before and used cheap hairstray and dabbed with a wet cloth several and it took the ink out.

I found something very good for removeing stains off of clothes in my Mom's kitchen, you might find it in yours!!!!!!!! SCISSIORS> Seriousley try Wd-40 or" Brake Kleen" The later smells like dry cleening fluid

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryAugust 11, 2004
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:31:48 AM on 10.0.0.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.