Poll: Will you avoid buying bagged spinach even after the recall is over?

Today's poll asks: Will you avoid buying bagged spinach even after the recall is over?

Feel free to post feedback below.

I think that the FDA should require more regulations on the produce that is meant to be consumed. From what I understand the field that the spinich was grown in, was flooded by water that contained raw sewage. These people knew that it had happened,and and yet they continued to grow it and then sold it as fresh produce! What is to stop them from doing it again? There should be a requirement that states somethig such as, "In the event of flooding, or other possible contaimination, all fields containing fresh produce intended to be consumed, are subject to an inspection and analysis of soil, plant matter, roots, and if applicable,standing water. " I think that I am going to have a hard time eating any fresh produce until something is done to resolve this issue. I sure appriciate that garden of mine! I will miss lettuce this winter, but I would rather be safe than sorry!!!

Fava Bean Puree with Spinach Topping
Recipes Using Spinach
Potatoes
Spinach Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Cooked Spinach Recipes
Cooked Spinach Recipes
Freezing Spinach
Freezing Spinach
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 5:57:02 PM on 10.0.1.138 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.