Selling Trophies

If you have boxes and closet shelves devoted to old trophies, you may be considering selling them. This is a guide about selling trophies.

Trophy in Hands
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I live in Toronto, Ontario where can I go to sell an old trophy?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It would need special 'providence' to be worth much. Can you find the original sponsor of the trophy to see if they still exist or have any records? Otherwise find a club matching the trophy; sports club, horse clubs, sewing clubs.

I am looking for a place to sell sports trophies given to my children. Can you help?

Shirlee

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks I'll donate them. Goodwill here I come.

Read More Answers...

I have a collection of old go-cart and micro-sprint racing trophies. I would like sell them, but if not I need to get rid of them.

By Barbara W. from Newark, DE

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should be able to donate those trophies to organizations that hold those sorts of activities. Take off the engraved plaques, and pass them along for re-use. However, I don't think you should expect to get paid for these. The world is full of old trophies. You may also find that you can donate them to local children's clubs or organizations; they can switch out the tops and use the trophies for other activities and sports.

I have about 7 trophies that I would like to sell for any amount of money. Where can I sell them? They are from 1995+.

By Julie from Glen Ellyn, IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am not sure there is much of a market for these except, perhaps, at a yard sale. You can give them to goodwill or the Salvation Army, as they sell them in Thrift Shops (for next to nothing). Sometimes schools and clubs take them, change out the tops, and give them for activities in their organizations. You might be better off to try to give them to Scouts, a local elementary school, playground associations, or something like that.

Consumer Advice General AdviceFebruary 13, 2013
    Glass Block
    Selling Glass Block Crafts
    Online Shopping
    Selling Crafts Online
    eBay Logo
    Selling On eBay
    A photo of an old, gold trophy.
    Recycling Old Trophies
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 1:11:20 AM on 10.0.0.177 in 460 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.