Use Ziplock as Purse Organizer

I am going to try putting everything in a large ziplock bag and stuffing it in my purse. I saw that purse organizer thing on TV. I like that you can put it in your purse and then change purses by just lifting it out, but I like the see through aspect of the ziplock bag. I can pull it all out and look at it, and not have the problems finding things anymore. If I like this ziplock thing, I am going to make my own bag inside a bag to put in the purse to use for myself. I love the idea of being able to pull everything out of my purse at once and then put it all back at once!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I've done that for a while with medicines. I keep bottles of aspirin, tylenol, ibuprofen, benydryl and decongestants, along with one prescription med I forget to take at home before I leave in the mornings. They are all in one large ziplock bag, which I can pull out of the purse and easily find what I need really quickly. Then I just put the bag back into my purse. I don't even seal it most of the time, just fold it over so things don't come out if the purse is tipped.

What a fantastic idea. Thank you!!

Organizing Your Purse
Organizing Your Purse
Organizing MiscellaneousAugust 12, 2010
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Bag aquarium.
Making a Ziplock Garden or Aquarium
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer