Purse Organizer for Switching Purses

This is a guide about using a purse organizer for switching purses. Whether you chose to purchase an organizer or try some of the tips in this guide, it can make switching between purses so much easier.

I have a tote handbag (large) which I like to use everyday. My children gave me a lovely Dooney Bourke handbag that I like to use when I dress up. The Donney Bourke bag has a zipper down the middle, and is very narrow, while the tote is one big space.

Does anyone have an idea of a purse organizer that would work for me to transfer "essential" items between these two purses and do it quickly? Any recommendations for ready-made ones that are already out there? Or for a pattern for something simple to make?

By Carolyn from Clovis, CA

Answers

Best Answer

You might use a zippered makeup bag to hold your essentials. Sometimes you can get them free with certain cosmetic purchases, or you could also watch garage sales or thrift stores.

Purse Organizer For Switching Purses
This is a purse organizer that you can remove from your purse and insert it into another. It just forms in a circle inside your purse laying against the inside perimeter. Makes it very handy so that you don't have to remove articles from purse one by one.

By Elaine from Belle Plaine, IA

Answers:

Purse Organizer for Switching Purses

I Googled it and found some nice websites that offer the variety of sizes.
Also, Better Homes and Garden has instructions on how make make one of your own.
This is a great idea. Thank you for sharing that with us. (01/30/2009)

By Lorraine

Purse Organizer for Switching Purses

This website will give you instructions on how to make it.

lauraearnest.com (02/03/2009)

By Clara Gonzalez