Pocket Book Organizer Patterns

Category Sewing
Making an organizer for your purse can help keep the clutter down and make items easier to find. You can design your own or search the internet for patterns. This is a guide about pocket book organizer patters.

I would like a pocket book organizer pattern. Can anyone help?

Sharon from NC

Answers

Would anyone have a pattern for a pocketbook organizer that I could sew?

Chris from AL

Answers:

Pocket Book Organizer Pattern

Many years ago I did just that by looking at a purse with a built in organizer that I had, but which needed replacement. I attempted to copy it.

I don't have a pattern, but would like to tell you that the organizer back will need a stiff backing so it doesn't fold from the weight of the items. The partition that may be in the center of your purse will not be stiff enough to provide sufficient backing for the organizer.
Also, watch out for the added weight of this item to the purse. You may wish to make it from lightweight materials. (11/11/2005)

By Holly

Pocket Book Organizer Pattern

Try www.emblibrary.com/projects. Hope this helps (03/17/2006)

By Peta Oliver