Bent and Dent Stores Near Marietta, GA

I am looking for bent and dent grocery stores in my area . I don't have the first clue how to find one.

Peggy from Marietta, GA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hey why don't you try google search.... hope it will help you.

Depends on what you're looking for. Sear's usually has a 'scratch and dent' store that carries refurbished tools, barbecues and lawn furniture, furniture, and appliances. They are usually located in larger cities that have very large Sears stores. I have saved a lot of money on brand new furniture that may have just a scratch on a wooden section of it. Old English furniture polish covers that. And I once purchased a brand new freezer there ($300 off the original price) that had a dent in the access panel on the back of the freezer. Who sees the back of a freezer?

If you're looking for food buys, look for a "Grocery Outlet" food store in your area. I don't know if they are located back there. But their popularity, especially these days of economic problems, must have spread by now!. They are the food store answer to the dollar stores. They buy close out items and overstock at a good price and sell it at a very big savings.

A lot of different kinds of stores like Macy's, some shoe stores, and clothing and department stores, at some of their locations, have "bargain basements." Ask around all of your local area stores. They won't mind telling you if they also have an "Outlet" store.

Look in your phone book for "Liquidation Stores". Or ask your food bank, church, friends.

Consumer Advice Store FinderMarch 9, 2009
Removing a Nail
Protecting Wood When Removing a Nail
Photo of rusty nails.
Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Thrift Store
Southern California Thrift Stores
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 31, 2017 at 3:45:23 PM on 10.0.2.42 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.