Plan Meals Around Sale Items

Shop your favorite grocery stores often and stock up on each one of the sale items. Plan your meals around these items.

By Nancy

I have 3 children and am always looking for ways to save. We also look through the weekly ads from the stores each week. That is how I plan our meals. It does work great and is an excellent idea!!

I go through the ads, see what is on sale that week, and stock up (like boneless chicken breast for 1.79lb). Then after going through the ads, I make my meal plan for the week ahead with the meat, veggies, etc. on sale. I couldn't afford to do it any other way.

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingJune 1, 2004
house fire
Making a Fire Escape Plan for Your Family
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business