Knifty Knitter Purse for a Little Girl

I was practicing some stitches while learning to crochet. I had a little crocheted piece about 5 inches wide and 12 inches long in a pale yellow. I just had thrown it aside. I got to looking at it today and decided to fold it in half longwise and stitch up long sides in matching yarn. I then used Knifty Knitter spool loom small side to make a handle around 14 inches long.

I used the Knifty Knitter flower loom to make pink and blue flowers and used yellow yarn to put handles on and the flowers at the base of the handles. I am filling it with small toys or candy and sending to my 4 year old niece for Christmas. I already had the yarn and the Knifty Knitter loom so the craft cost me nothing.

By Christina from Paducah, KY

Very cute. I think I will try one.

How did you make the flowers?

Crocheted Purse
Crocheted Purse Ideas
Crafts Crochet PursesDecember 3, 2008
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Blue denim crocheted purse.
Making a Crocheted Denim Purse
white crochet purse with red heart and pull strings
Crocheted February Heart Bag
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:43:09 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.