Knifty Knitter Purse for a Little Girl

I was practicing some stitches while learning to crochet. I had a little crocheted piece about 5 inches wide and 12 inches long in a pale yellow. I just had thrown it aside. I got to looking at it today and decided to fold it in half longwise and stitch up long sides in matching yarn. I then used Knifty Knitter spool loom small side to make a handle around 14 inches long.

I used the Knifty Knitter flower loom to make pink and blue flowers and used yellow yarn to put handles on and the flowers at the base of the handles. I am filling it with small toys or candy and sending to my 4 year old niece for Christmas. I already had the yarn and the Knifty Knitter loom so the craft cost me nothing.

By Christina from Paducah, KY

Very cute. I think I will try one.

How did you make the flowers?

Crocheted Purse
Crocheted Purse Ideas
Crafts Crochet PursesDecember 3, 2008
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Cross-body Crochet Purse
Making a Crossbody Crochet Purse
Blue denim crocheted purse.
Making a Crocheted Denim Purse
🎉
🎄