Turn an Old Muffin Tin Into a Ribbon Caddy
How to recycle an old muffin tin into a ribbon caddy:
- Spray paint an old muffin tin and appropriate number of dowel rods (any size that will accommodate a spool of ribbon).
- Fill each mold with Crayola Model Magic, or any other air-drying clay.
- Place one dowel rod into the center of each filled mold until the dowel reaches the bottom.
- Make a small "snake" piece of clay and wrap around the base of the rod to hold in place.
- Let air dry per instructions.
- Ribbon can then be slid and stacked down the rods, allowing you to pull off desired amount of ribbon without removing any of the other rolls.
By April from Albany, GA
June 25, 20130 found this helpful
That is so cute and clever!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:26:39 PM on 10.0.2.32 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us