Using a Muffin Tin to Hold Taco Shells

Category Helpful Hints
A muffin tin holding taco shells for filling.
A great way to keep crisp taco shells upright is to use an upside down muffin tin as a holder. It will make them easy to fill. This is a page about using a muffin tin to hold taco shells.

Taco Night? Turn your muffin tin upside down and place the shells in between the cups. They will stand erect and let your guests fill them up! I have gone to the Dollar store and purchased small muffin tins, once for each member of the family.

Source: My cousin

By Jo from Aurora, Colorado

When I make tacos, I have to hold with one hand and fill with the other. If you stand the taco shell on a muffin tray turned upside down, it holds the taco in place while you fill it.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

A quick, hands free way to fill taco shells is to simply turn a cupcake/muffin tin upside down, place the taco shell in between the cups and 'filler up'. ;-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Answers:

Muffin Tin To Hold Taco Shells

Hey, that is a great idea, thanks. (01/04/2010)

By eve

Muffin Tin to Hold Taco Shells

I just fixed tacos a few nights ago - too bad I didn't read this sooner; a wonderful idea. (01/08/2010)

By Jean

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMarch 28, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻