Use Frozen Berries For Quick Trifle

I keep raspberries and strawberries, and other trifle fruits in the freezer ready for making jellies and trifles.

If you are in a hurry to make a pudding then use the frozen fruit straight into the melting jelly and the jelly will set in the fridge in the next to no time at all, ready for tea within 30 to 45 minutes. You can then have a trifle ready for tea within another 10 minutes.

You could even freeze tinned fruit in advance.

Source: My own idea come about when I purchased some beautiful raspberries and froze them. When I had to get a trifle done quickly for visitors who loved trifle it worked a treat and now I do it every time now.

By Penny from Saltash, Cornwall UK

Fruit Trifle
Trifle Recipes
Food and Recipes Food TipsMay 29, 2009
Preventing Mold On Berries, Moldy Strawberry
Preventing Mold On Fresh Berries
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Meatballs cooking in sauce.
Using Frozen Meatballs
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:23:26 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.