Juice Pouch Tote Bag

Please can someone list the instructions for the bottom of the koolaid jammers tote bag. I have been trying to make this purse. I am constantly wasting packs.

Thanks very much,

The site listed here is excellent, I have used it.

One hint I have. The first one I made, I decided I should sew the handles on last, '

cause I mean, why not.

Well, I found out why not. Follow the directions, as written. I had to bend and crunch and crunch and bend the purse into the machine at the end to get the handles on!!

I made a three across small one and am in the middle of making a large tote. Good luck

well you could do two juice packs high and two wide

Here's an awesome website on how to make juice pouch purses: Mormonchic.com I hope this helps. It helped me. I'm looking for one with zipper, with pictures, if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. I'm racking my brain!

Crafts Recycled CraftsFebruary 28, 2007
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Blue Zipper
Adding a Zipper to a Juice Pouch Purse
Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Working on a Crocheted Tote Bag
Making a Crocheted Tote Bag