Browsing: 17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Planning a birthday party is fun and often challenging. The older the child gets, it seems, the more creativity we need to employ. A 17th birthday is significant as the last one before reaching the milestone 18th birthday. This is a guide about 17th birthday party ideas for girls.

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 31, 2016 Flag

I'm turning 17 December 5 and I don't know what I should do. I want to do a dance party, but my grandma doesn't like the same music I like and my mom doesn't like a lot of people to be at her house. Mom wants to take me to a restaurant, but I don't know which one sings happy birthday and gives you a free desert. I'm going to ask short questions. I'm going to number them and I hope someone can answer them.
1. What restaurant throws you a party?
2. Where can I have a dance party?
3. What kind of electronics have certain songs you can play outside out loud?
4. What's something fun I could do that's not only for kids?
5. How many friends should I have at my party?
6. How to get my family to let me invite my crush to my party?
7. How to not be sad when my birthday party is over?
8. How to talk my grandma into getting me a car? (I don't have a driver's license.)
9. How to celebrate my birthday the whole entire day?

Well that's all the questions I can think of. Another thing, I know I'm posting this early I just can't wait till my birthday comes.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I will answer a few of your questions. First, just about any restaurant you go to will give you a cupcake and have the wait staff sing happy birthday to you if they know it is your birthday. You can always have someone phone ahead and check if this is something that the restaurant will do.

I do not know what sort of party you are expecting, but perhaps you could have a restaurant meal with your family, and then have a group of friends over for a party. A house party does not need to be an elaborate affair, and even if you have large house and talk your parents into hosting a dance party, I don't think you should have more than 20 guests. If that is not a possibility, perhaps you could do something like have a bowling party, swim party, skating party etc, followed by food and cake. It should be easy enough to invite your crush if you are inviting a large group of friends. When my sons were teens, if the party involved a big expense, such as paintball, the guests paid for that themselves.

I think it is rather unreasonable to expect your grandmother to get you a car. Concentrate on getting your drivers' license first, and perhaps a job which will enable you to save money to buy your own car.

You will have many more birthdays in your life. Each one does not need to be more dazzling and wonderful than the previous one. Enjoy the day, and focus on setting goals that will enrich your life, like learning to drive.

1. What restaurant throws you a party?

chills, macaroni grill, cheesecake factory, red lobster, olive garden, Arby's, buffalo wild wings, TGI Fridays

2. Where can I have a dance party?

Any venue or country club near you. Some restaurants rent out their basement as a place to have a dance party

You can get a bluetooth speaker from best buy or even amazon. I recommend a beats pill.

Go to a trampoline place, go karting, I did laser tag with my friends this year and we are 16 and it was still really fun, mini golf, bonfire at night with s'mores. Since your birthday is in December you could go ice skating or even roller skating. Bowling.

depending on what your doing I'd say around 10 or less if you are taking them out to dinner.

Tell them that he's gay or that he has a girlfriend. If they know he's your crush tell them that he's close to you as a friend.

Keep yourself busy. School, hobbies, realize that now that you're 17 you can legally drive.

I really don't see the point in getting a car if you don't have your license unless you have your permit and you are on the way to getting your license. If that's the case, ask her nicely and tell her you'll do everything she needs you to do like chores or driving her places if need be.

3 or 4 of the suggestions from your 4th question and then dinner and a movie.

December 2, 2015 Flag

I'm turning 17 February 6, but I don't know what to do. I want my friends and I to get cute like dress up, wear heels, and make-up. I do not want a party.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

Why not find a Mary Kay representative to come in and do facials/make up for you and your friends? Have someone else take BFF pictures, and then do some type of mini scrapbook/craft idea with the pictures? There's a couple of perfect CRICUT cartridges, that can provide you with super inexpensive designs for your albums. There's a Teenage Paper Dolls cartridge, and other fashion type! Happy Birthday in advance, and have fun! Respond back if you need help planning :)

Why don't u go shopping with your friends buy some nice things then go back to your house have someone to do your makeup hair and nails then go out or have a nice meal with your family or friend hope this helped

July 2, 2016 Flag

So I'm turning 17 on the 28th of this month, July. I need decoration ideas and gift ideas. Any help?

So I:m turning 17 on the 12 of October I need decoration ideas and gift ideas

Just balloons and decorations will gd just fine I hoped you had a great birthday X

July 20, 2016 Flag

I'm having my 17th bday party on the 31st of July, which is soon. I have no ideas on how to keep my friends entertained! Help please.

oh my God me too ,i was thinking of organising a pool party and then later a party in a litlle club,or restaurant ,im glad i never had somebody whith the same birthday date

omg me too. this is awsome been looking for people same age same bday for years! we will probably atend a concert neer by :)

August 6, 2016 Flag

I will be 17 on the 14th of August. I'm having a sleepover/slumber party and I don't know what type of food and activities I should have. Any ideas?

Ask them what they want you can't just make it about you but I would recommend pizza

August 4, 2016 Flag

I don't want to be over the top. I'm more of a simple kind of girl and I don't really have any plans for my 17th birthday this November. I was wondering if any of you may have some ideas because I don't. Can someone please help?

I'm the same way I'll be 17 November as well but I want a party with music and dancing and food but I don't know of any venues to do so

April 6, 2016 Flag

I will be turning 17 on July 1st and I don't know where I want to go. My last 4 birthdays have been horrible and I really want to have a great one this year. I know that I want to spend it with my friends. I just don't know how. Any ideas?

Pack up and spend the day at the beach!

November 29, 2015 Flag

My 17th birthday is coming up on December 14th. Each year I throw memorable and fun parties. Last year I threw a masquerade party for my 16th. I want to keep it home, but I have no idea what I should do. I could do a movie night, but I do those anyways and it is not as lit. Please send help, I'm so stressed! What does a girl do for her 17th anyways?

Bonfires are always fun, my kids like to have those. Have lots of food and drinks for everyone, sit around the fire and talk. I hope you have a great day, and Happy Birthday~

Mari!!! From poly as in BALTIMORE polytechnic institute Mari ?

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 20, 2011
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 21, 2016 at 12:19:07 PM on 10.0.0.233 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.