Ideas for Girl's 17th Birthday?

I'm turning 17 on October 24th and I'd like to have some sort of party. I didn't really do anything for my 15th or 16th birthday and I'd like to do something this year. I don't have a big budget at all, it's just my mom and I so we can't really afford something extravagant. She works part time as a CNA and is in college for an LPN, so money is tight.

I'm a very girly girl, also a huge Taylor Swift fan for 8 years so I'm pretty devoted! I would like to have a spa day, but it couldn't be something that is expensive and pretty much all salons are expensive. Does anyone have any ideas? Please!

By Mariegrace

Best Answer

Why not have a Spa Party at your house?

You can buy a bunch of nail polishes (and nail files/decals/polish remover/etc.), some nice-smelling lotions, and cheap ingredients for facials & pedicure scrubs.

Watch a quick YouTube video on how to *properly* give a facial and/or pedicure & then take turns giving them to give each other while gossiping and eating.

Speaking of eating, you can serve a *bunch* of various appetizers instead of a "meal" ~ or go with tried-and-true pizza.

Whatever you do, Have **Fun**! :-D

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 21, 2013
🐰
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ideas-for-Girls-17th-Birthday.html