Ideas For a 17th Birthday With Skateboarding Theme

I'm turning 17 in November and I want to have a really cool party, I love skateboarding so I want it to revolve around that. I need some ideas on what to do for my 17th, if you have any let me know?

By Laura (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Ashleigh, Happy Birthday in advance! My nephew is your age, and is totally into boarding. Do you guys have skateparks where you could have a party there? Or, hang there half the day, then have a themed party at home afterwards? Keep us updated whatever you do, post a pic, would love to see what you do.
Laura

By Jasmine (Guest Post)

I'm turning 14 and I'm having a skateboarding theme for mine. my friends and I are going to buy some cheap boards and buy lots of spray paint and we are going to decorate them and keep them as a gift. We are also going to a skate park and have the party there.