Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Gift Ideas for Boys

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
homemade toy truck

Homemade gifts are fun to make and give, but sometimes it is hard to come up with a great idea. This is a guide about homemade gift ideas for boys.

Here are questions related to Homemade Gift Ideas for Boys.

Question: Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys

I am planning to make simple, inexpensive gifts for all my nephews and nieces for Christmas. I know what I'm doing for the girls (rag dolls). I need some ideas for the boys. They range in age from 3-13.

By Tina from KS

Most Recent Answer

By Michele [1]08/18/2010

What about a sports theme. I made my son a duffle bag for his cleets and towel in his team/school colors and I also made sweat bands for the whole team in their school color

Question: Homemade Gift Ideas for Boys

I know it is a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but I like to be prepared. I am in a pickle this year! I like to make homemade things, or at least things with a homemade touch. We usually spend $10-15 on our nieces and nephew. This year, for the nieces I am buying them each a pair of slippers, then filling them with foot lotion, salts, pumice stone, etc. and wrapping it up all nice. But... I have NO CLUE what to do for my 7 year old nephew. I know he is into video games (that is ALL he does) but we are trying to give him other opportunities. Does anyone have suggestions?

Jerusha from Fredericton, NB

Most Recent Answer

By Gerald codwin12/19/2012

My bros love Lego and Star Wars so what bout a cuddly lego block or star wars toy?
^--^
- -
<

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Solutions: Homemade Gift Ideas for Boys

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!