Homemade Gift Ideas for Boys

Homemade gifts are fun to make and give, but sometimes it is hard to come up with a great idea. This is a guide about homemade gift ideas for boys.

homemade toy truck
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I know it is a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but I like to be prepared. I am in a pickle this year! I like to make homemade things, or at least things with a homemade touch. We usually spend $10-15 on our nieces and nephew. This year, for the nieces I am buying them each a pair of slippers, then filling them with foot lotion, salts, pumice stone, etc. and wrapping it up all nice. But... I have NO CLUE what to do for my 7 year old nephew. I know he is into video games (that is ALL he does) but we are trying to give him other opportunities. Does anyone have suggestions?

Jerusha from Fredericton, NB

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My bros love Lego and Star Wars so what bout a cuddly lego block or star wars toy?

^--^

- -

<

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Read More Answers...

I am planning to make simple, inexpensive gifts for all my nephews and nieces for Christmas. I know what I'm doing for the girls (rag dolls). I need some ideas for the boys. They range in age from 3-13.

By Tina from KS

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What about a sports theme. I made my son a duffle bag for his cleets and towel in his team/school colors and I also made sweat bands for the whole team in their school color

Read More Answers...
Holidays and Parties Gifts HomemadeMarch 5, 2013
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
16th Birthday Cake
16th Birthday Gift Ideas for Boys
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 7:51:00 AM on 10.0.1.104 in 492 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.