Consumer Advice
To Top

Adcor Shoe Stretchers

I am looking for Adcor Shoe Stretchers, could you please tell me where I can buy some?

Thank you,
Shems Christiane from Yarmouth ME

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in February! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

December 7, 20050 found this helpful

Sorry didn't have any luck finding the Adcor found this site that sells a variety of shoe stretchers.

http://www.heel  shop=1&cat=5

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
April 1, 20080 found this helpful

The first time I tried to use SPC# 86490-01 The threads on the plastic piece with the wings was split so no pressure could be applied.I would like a replacement of the plastic piece or if that's not possible, the whole stretcher since it has never been used. JHVARNEY1 at

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer AdviceDecember 7, 2005
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fabric Shoe Organizer
Making a Fabric Shoe Organizer
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Shoe Polish
Cleaning Shoe Polish Stains on Clothing
Father's Day Ideas!
Mother's Day Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/05/03 06:47:15 in 2 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!