Chicken Christopher Recipe

I was just wondering if anyone had a recipe that I've been looking for. I think it was called Chicken Christopher. I had it at a pretty swanky restaurant with my parents several years ago but can't afford to go back. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Jeggie from Elberton, GA

Did you have it at Mortons?

If so, I think I have the recipe

I think this website might have the recipe you were interested in.

Chicken Christopher

Chef: Manuel Gutierrez

4 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts

1 cup all pupose flour

3 large eggs

3 to 4 cups bread crumbs

salt and pepper

2 1/4 cups clarified butter

2 tablespoons chopped shallots

2 tablespoons minced garlic

3 cups Beurre Blanc

3 tablespoons chopped fresh curly-leaf parsley

Cut the chicken breasts into eighteen 4 oz pieces. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet, gently flatten breasts to an even thickness.

Spread flour on a plate. In a medium bowl wisk the eggs with 1/3 cup of water. Spread bread crumbs on another plate. Pat the chicken pieces dry and season with salt and pepper. Dredge with flour, shaking off any excess, then dip the chicken into the egg wash, letting any excess drip back into the bowl. Coat the chicken completely in bread crumbs. Set aside.

In a large saute pan, melt 1 1/2 cups of the butter. Add the chicken and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Transfer to plate and keep warm.

In another saute pan, melt remaining butter and saute the shallots and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the Beurre Blanc and parsley. Remove sauce from heat and season to taste.

Serve the chicken with sauce on the side.

Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryJanuary 24, 2006
Glazed Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
Glazed Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume