Recipes for Inexpensive Teen Spa Party

I turned 14 a couple of weeks ago and I want to have a spa party that is cheap and fun. Does anyone have recipes or anything else that could help me?

Purplerulez from Correctionville, IA

Here's a website that may help, Good luck!

Here are a bunch of ideas: Have fun!

The answers you need are right on Thrifty Fun in a Three part article. Just go up to search for Answers and type in spa you will get all kinds of answers.

I think that's a great idea, but it can't really be done for kids under 10. Anymore ideas?

I heard of a salon and spa in San Ramon, Ca that will be hosting teen parties, Ma Jolie. My daughter needs to learn about skin care as well as makeup application. Manicures, pedicures and eyebrow waxing. I wonder how expensive a teen party would be? Our girls need a place to go and have parties in their teens.

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceMarch 4, 2008
Father teaching his son to drive
Teaching a Teen to Drive
Spa Party
Spa Party Ideas
Spa Water Foam
Reducing Spa Water Foam
Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
Making a Spa Towel Wrap